Friday, July 16, 2010

Funky Friday

So, sorry I haven't been on in awhile. It's been a long week. I went to go get Tristan last Friday. Alyssa and I drove down. I was so happy to see my little man. He was taking a nap when we got there. When he woke up, he was looking at me and rubbing his eyes as if he was dreaming. Once he decided I was real, he was all over me. Then he wouldn't let me out of his sight. He thought maybe I was leaving him everytime I walked away or out the door. I visited some friends and I stayed Friday and Sat night there. We got up early Sunday and drove to my mom's house. My sister was there visiting. All week has been the same. Clean, cook, eat. I have a conferance tomorrow in Broward County. My mom is staying with Tristan and my sister has Alyssa for the weekend. She wanted to spend time with her Aunt. One of my best friends is going thru something bad, so please send general prayers out to her and her family. I got to go, I will try to write again before a week is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment