Friday, July 23, 2010

It's FRIDAY, AGAIN

It seems like just yesterday I wrote in my blog, is it a weekly thing now? I guess for now. I am just so busy with the kiddos. My Marine started his classes today. He had a few tests so I didn't get to talk to him much. 5 minutes is all I got last night. I hope I get to talk longer tonight and this weekend. My sister had her surgery this week and she did well. She is recovering fine. Today I took Alyssa to the dentist. I dropped Tristan off with my friend for about an hour. Alyssa did amazing at the dentist. A few weeks ago I went and she seen it was no big deal. She does however have a tiny cavity. I am kind of sad by this because I try to give my kids little sweets and sugar and brush their teeth regularly. I am really going to have to work on Tristan's teeth now too. I made an appointment to get it filled. Tomorrow is her 4th Birthday. 4 years old. Where has the time gone? My in laws are coming up tomorrow to stay the night. Then on Sunday is her bday party. I know she is really excited. I am excited for her. *hearts* I hope I see you again before next Friday. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment