Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's been awhile......

I know its been a little while, but I have had a long week. I have been studying all week for my liscence and meeting with people. Monday I did training, tues, I dont really remember hahaha, wed, not sure, thur, still dont remember, friday, my inlaws came up and I went to the dentist. I took Alyssa with me and she saw what was going to happen before she goes on the 23rd. She was good, but my mouth isn't lol. Since I haven't been to the dentist in probably 15 years (or more), thanks to my parents neglect when I was a kid. And then I just recently got cavaties in the last few years. Anyways, I have mild peridontal disease and my bones are breaking down around my teeth. In my case, it is hereditary, so along with not going, yeah, I got some break down. My mom lost her ALL her teeth to the same thing when she was 22 and she has had dentures since. I definately don't want to be like her. Good news is that I can slow or even stop the progression. I got a cleaning but they have to do a deep cleaning on my mouth. They have to numb you with injects for that. Scary. You get half your mouth done at a time. And it costs a total of 300 bucks. Gah.... And I should get cleanings every 6 months instead of 12 months. Then I have a few cavaties, but they aren't worried about those, they are small and they said my gums and teeth need to be healthy before they worry about them. More money.... my sorry insurance only covers 1200 a year. Yeah, military ins is da bomb. Yeah right.... Anyways, Last night I finally got an 80% on my bonus exam, so I can take the state exam on Tues. And when I pass, I will break the record for the division (I think thats the word) by 1 day. Woot. I don't think its a big deal, but hey, I can say I beat something, more than I have done in a while. lol. My In-laws are taking Tristan for a week, they wanted to give me a break, so I can do stuff. HA! My first reaction was HELL NO. Tristan has never been away from me for more than a few hours, so I am nervous. I know he is in good hands, but he IS my baby. In plus, it gives me a few days to spend with Alyssa 1 on 1. I am going to take her to a local water park, which I know she will LOVE. And the Learning Center Director wants me to bring her in next week so she can see where she is going to be going to school and play with the kids and get comfortable before she starts there. I really like this place and I feel that they do things I want my child doing and learning. Alyssa is going to have an absolutely great time there. So I am going to take her a few times before school starts so she can get used to it. So, I have been busy and I guess I am continuing to stay busy.... Well, ta ta for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment