Sunday, June 27, 2010

Skipped Saturday and straight to Sunday!

Well, I did the dumbest thing ever. I forgot to pay my Marine's cell bill this week. I am SOOOOOOOO mad at myself. UGH! The only lines of communication we have and I fucked it up. I am very upset. I have been so busy with the kids and life that it totally slipped my mind. Out of all things. I probably missed his call today because of MY stupidity. Grrrrrr. I am just hoping they havent got their phones yet. I want to talk to him. I am so mad. I tried calling it today and DUH the subscriber was not available. I paid it, so hopefully I get a call. And I can imagine he might have been looking forward to that call all week or day and he couldn't use his phone.

~OMG! I got a phone call from Hector!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't miss it. I am so thrilled. I needed it at that time. I was so stressed with the kids and the phone bill. So happy.

Its time for me to study again... until next time....

LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment