Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Friday

Well, I don't know if FUN is the right description. Today, I have to go to the acedemic advisor for ECC. I might have to take Tristan if my friend is not back home yet. I hope she is. I really don't want to take his rowdy ass, but the apt. is during his sleep time, so he may be sleeping. Then I have to go pick Alyssa up from my parents. She had a great time yesterday at camp and today is water day, they have slip n slides, sprinklers and other water things. No pool, next wednesday they are going to a pool. I think they will ride a school bus and I know alyssa will love that alone. She has never been on a bus, she has always wanted to ride one. The small things in life.... I love that my kids remind me all the time about how the small things can make someones day. I try to remember that and smile and just be nice or say Hi to people, especially with my kids. Its hard for me because I get so mad so easily, especially with other people's ignorance and I just want to rip their damn heads off. I can and usually will be a bitch, but I am trying to make this world just a little happier..... Myself included. Well, until later. I need to go study before I get my Alyssa back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment