Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday

I wasn't really planning to do anything today, but this morning I looked up Pump It Up to go over to book Alyssa's birthday Party. She wanted to jump today and they had a 5 hour block that they had open for jump time to celebrate the first day of summer. I booked her party and it is a GLOW in the dark party. She is going to love it. Then the kids and I went to walmart, yay. I had to get Tristan Diapers and new sippy cups. I also bought a fan. I need one for the living room. We left there and headed back home, but we made a quick stop to Publix to order her cake for the party. She picked out a Barbie cake. She loves barbie. I had training tonight for the primerica thing, but I had a long ass day. Khris finally came over tonight and I didn't want to leave my kids with her. I haven't been back to the gym. I feel really bad about it too. I am also way off of my diet. I suck. I feel like nobody wants to help me as much as they say they do. Everyone has their own lives, but I guess I was wrong to listen to someone telling me they would help with watching the kids. I am definately not going to be going back to school if I can't get anyone to watch Tristan. Alyssa can go to VPK. I got Alyssa some cool Cars shoes today for her birthday. I also got her a cute shirt. Well, ta ta for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment