Friday, June 18, 2010

Of course I did.....

So last night after I got home, I noticed my mom had called like 6 times in a 15 minute period around 6:30. Well, I tried calling her back at 10, but I figured they were sleeping. I was worried if something happened to Alyssa. Well, I talked to my mom this morning and she was 3 way calling me because Hector called. His Master Sgt. let him borrow his phone and call. Alyssa got to talk to her daddy, but I missed it. Ugh, oh well. Why did I have to go to the mall? I am kinda bummed. He didn't know my house number by heart, he had it in his cell, which they take. We just got the phone # the day he left. I hope he gets to call this Sunday on his cell phone so he can call me. Well, I got to go. I need to clean up. I am expecting visitors around lunch time. I am going to try to do something to make some money and we are going to be chatting about that......

No comments:

Post a Comment