Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day.

So today was long. I got up around 8 with the kids and my sister called and let me know she was on her way to my house. Anybody that knows my dad, knows the way to his heart is 2 ways, 1, food and well, 2 is not really appropiate for my blog. So when my sister got to my house, we got in my car and went to the grocery store and I went and got my dad some good cuts of deli meat. He loved corned beef. LOL, it sounds crazy, but he loves food. We went out to their house and spent a few hours there. My parent's dog, BB, had 4 puppies last night sometime, 2 girls and 2 boys. One of the girls did not make it. So we have 3 puppies. I am probably going to keep one when they get older, but I want to see their personalities first. I need a dog that can move fast, play hard and run alot. My kids will have the dog worn out if it isn't. Alyssa loves baby animals and she is so thrilled with them. Around 2, we left their house and me and Jeni found a couch on craigslist for free, so we went to get it. Well, talk about CRAZY CAT LADY. I thought it had a little cat hair on it. Um, alittle???????????? I could probable make 90 full body cat wigs out of all the hair that is on that damn thing. There is no way that shit is coming in my house. I am going to clean it and leave it on my back porch for people to sit on. I will probably get a cover for it too. No way in hell tho. lol, I got a furry couch. While I was helping my sister and Earl load the fuzzball I mean, couch, Hector was calling my cell phone. I missed it the first time. We were leaving and my friend called me and told me to call him. So I called his cell. We only got to talk for about 10 minutes and Alyssa got to tell her Daddy "Happy Father's Day!" We brought the couch back to my house and put it on the porch. Then I felt so dirty from the car hair, I went and took a shower, cleaned my thing bling and got dressed and called Khris to meet me at McDs so the kids could eat and play in the play area. They all ate then played for an hour. Then I opened the bathroom door and hit Ayvah's toe and pulled the skin back on it. She was so mad at me. I felt so bad. I am usually good about remembering about kids, I have 2, but I wasn't paying attention. I let my guard down for a few minutes and I hurt a baby, not even MY baby. I brought the kids home and bathed them. I am getting them ready to go to sleep now. Good night and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment