Saturday, June 19, 2010

So tired.

Well, I had a long day. This morning, I went to breakfast with Jeni. Big V, yum. I love greasy, homemade breakfast every once in a while. Then we went and Jeni got her hair cut and we both got our eyebrows waxed. I need to go get my hair done, but I am going to wait until it is almost time for Hector to come home. Then Jeni came back to the house, my parents dropped off Alyssa, she wanted to come home. She has a big girl bike with training wheels now. My little girl is getting so big, almost 4 years old. Jeni went home for a little while and the guy from Primerica came over and we did my "orientation" which consists of nothing really. Jeni and her family showed up soon after and we got started on our stuff. We need people that we can practice on and I am so not into asking people to come to their house and do a presentation. I like that this company does not advertise and we only get people by referrals, but I am soooooo not a people person. I have to break out of that shell. I thought this would be good for me to meet new people too. I am going to try. We shall see. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I don't want to leave the house. I might miss a phone call from Hector. I would be pissed if I missed another one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment